The OPTITEMP TT 12 R is a universal programmable 2-wire rail-mounted temperature transmitter for Pt100 and Pt1000 RTD elements or thermocouple (TC) elements. The cost-effective transmitter offers reliable temperature measurement in all basic applications and is particularly suitable for use in the food and beverage industry and in HVAC installations. The OPTITEMP TT 12 R features an extremely compact design with a 6.5 mm width. There are different snap-in terminals available for the OPTITEMP TT 12 R that allow ease of installation. Thanks to its rugged design, the temperature transmitter withstands external influences such as shocks and vibrations up to 5 g.
- Very small form factor: Only 6.5 mm width for space-saving installation on all rails
- Long-term stability reduces the need for calibration: Minimal drift of only ±0.05°C or ±0.05% of span/year
- User-friendly transmitter configuration via NFC using the OPTICHECK Temperature Mobile App: no supply voltage and cables needed
- Robust design: Suitable for harsh conditions up to 5 g vibrations, 98% RH (non-condensing)
- Spring terminal for quick transmitter wiring