The OPTIWAVE-M 7400 C is a 2-wire 24 GHz radar (FMCW) level transmitter for non-contact cargo level measurement. This marine level radar is a highly accurate and reliable instrument for ullage indication. Equipped with heavy-duty stainless steel housing, it is designed to withstand the roughest conditions on ships. If necessary, the signal converter of the level transmitter can be replaced during cargo operations. The Drop antenna option makes it ideal for measuring sticky/contaminating liquids or dust-laden atmospheres where product build-up is likely to occur.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Cargo radar level gauge designed to operate in the roughest marine conditions
- With rugged stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L) housing and display protection
- Redundant display: ullage/level will always be shown locally
- Inert gas pressure sensor (IGP) integral part of radar flange
- Horn antenna (DN100 / 4"): Stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L) or higher Molybdenum (on request)
- Drop antenna (DN80 /3" or DN100 /4"): PP or PTFE
- Horn antenna option comes with built-in antenna purging system for cleaning without opening the tank
- TBM (Tank Bottom Management) ensures reliable measurement even in empty tanks:
- dedicated algorithms to filter and compensate for irregular radar wave reflections that occur at tank bottom when the vessel is empty
- allows for quick and easy commissioning of tanks regardless of their size, material or geometry
- Replacement of the signal converter can be done at any time, even during cargo operations without opening the tank
- Accuracy: ±2 mm / 0.1" uncertainty
- Optimized for use with the CARGOMASTER solution for liquid cargo monitoring and alarm