The OPTISWIRL 4200 is a Vortex flowmeter with integrated temperature sensor. It is best suited for flow measurement of liquids, dry or humid gases and saturated or superheated steam in supply processes (auxiliary service) and distribution networks. The device is also the optimum solution for advanced energy management systems (acc. to ISO 50001) as it can be supplied with integrated gross and net heat measurement for steam and condensate. For gas and steam measurements with varying process conditions the Vortex meter can also be equipped with an optional integrated pressure sensor.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Flange or space-saving sandwich (wafer) version (up to DN100 / 4")
- Compact all-in-one device for varying process conditions
- Integrated gross and net heat calculation for steam and hot water
- Optional shut-off valve to allow replacement of pressure sensor without process interruption
- Advanced technology for signal filtering (AVFD Advanced Vortex Frequency Detection)
- Optional integrated reduction of nominal size for a large measurement span
- Approx. 45% less installation costs compared to Vortex meter with external T and P sensors plus calculator
- Also available as dual Vortex meter with two independent sensors and converters in one device for redundant measurement and applications with high safety requirements
- Also available as remote version with field housing for installation of converter 50 m / 164 ft away from the sensor
- SIL2/3 certified (for high, low or continuous mode of operation)
- On-site verification of flowmeter with service tool OPTICHECK