The OPTISONIC 3400 is a 3-path ultrasonic inline flowmeter designed for a wide range of standard or more demanding process applications with homogeneous, non-viscous aqueous liquids as well as viscous fluids of up to over 1000 cSt. It is also the perfect choice for applications with cryogenic products (as low as -200°C / -328°F), media with extended temperature ranges (up to +250°C / +482°F) as well as low or extreme pressure ratings. The OPTISONIC 3400 offers a broad range of diameters – from DN25 / 1" for dosing purposes to DN3000 / 120" for water transportation pipelines.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Various dedicated versions for many industrial applications with conductive or non-conductive liquids
- For extended process temperature ranges
- Low or extreme pressure ratings available
- No influence of scaling due to direct path configuration
- Extensive sensor and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- Optional heating jacket
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- Various digital communication options
- Compact or field-mounted version (incl. cable length up to 30 m / 90 ft, optional IP68 rated)