The POWERFLUX 5030 is an electromagnetic flowmeter specifically designed for safety and non-safety applications with electrically conductive liquids in radiation areas. The flowmeter comes with a high-tech ceramic measuring tube for very aggressive and abrasive fluids, even with high solid content (up to 70%). All construction materials are selected and tested to meet the high demands of the nuclear industry. This way, it withstands the most hostile and demanding environments of nuclear applications.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Robust, fully welded construction
- Full bore design
- With abrasion-resistant ceramic tube
- Fused in-place Cermet electrodes
- Withstands most aggressive and abrasive fluids
- Fully vacuum-resistant
- Flow indication as percentage of maximum flow (LED bar on the front)
- Adjustable flow range